The Classipress Mobile plugin has been adapted to work with custom post types, the theme has been completely restyled and some new cool features have been implemented: google maps integration, highlight featured ads, contact the author, view ad images, hierarchical category menu and more!
If you want to see the plugin in action see the screencasts below.
- Support custom post types
- Support custom taxonomies
- Google maps integration
- Classipress compatible Ad images
- Hierarchical category menu
- New Look and Feel. Theme completely restyled
- Custom post types RSS publication
- Featured Ads highlight
- Ready for smartphones and tablet
We are working on adding the “post an ad” functionality to the ClassiPress mobile version generated by this plugin, so such a feature it is not included in the actual release.
Mobile devices: iPhone, Android, iPod Touch, iPad, Blackberry, Palm Pre, Samsung Touch.
05/19/2013 Release 1.2
- Added Classipress 3.3 compatibility
11/05/2012 Release 1.1
- Fixed: Configure custom post type & taxonomy URL’s from clasipress settings
- Fixed: In some sites, custom fields are not correctly shown in Ad page
- Fixed: In some sites, ad detail page always say “Expired Ad”, even when is not.
- Added: Blog entries
- Added: Map privacy protection in single ad
- Improved: Geocoding system
- Fixed: Ad page didn’t show the correct custom fields
- Fixed: Conflict with ACF plugin
- Fixed: ‘Load more entries…’ was broken in WP 3.4 due to pagination changes in WP.
04/17/2012 Release 1.0.1
- Fixed: Pages added from the plugin config page doesn’t work
03/27/2012 Release 1.0
- First renamed version: WPTouch to CPMobile
- App domain changed to ‘cpmobile’
- Fixed: removed conflict with WPTouch updates
- Added: ClassiPress compatibility for 3.1.6, 3.1.7 and 3.1.8
- Fixed: some minor bugs
- Improved: no registration allowed from the mobile app
- Fixed: when comments on post not allowed, the map is not shown
10/12/2011 Release 1.9.36
- First release
1. Extract zip in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or use the WP backend option Plugins>Add new> Upload and select cpmobile.zip.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.