Sorry, we don´t provide support to this product anymore.
“elegantvm” Childtheme for ClassiPress 3.3.X
We are proud to announce the arrival of our “elegantvm” childtheme update compatible with ClassiPress 3.3.X version. This is a very elegant childtheme with a serious and sober look and feel you can use for your ClassiPress based website.
Now you can install the childtheme in the best easiest way possible and have your site looking incredibly nice just in minutes.
We are updating the live demo, so please come back later to check it out…
– WordPress custom menus integrate
– ClassiPress “Favorite Ads” feature
– Improved featured Ads carousel at home
– Improved featured Ads carousel at category pages
– Sorting system on categories pages (price lowest/highest + published newest/oldest)
– Nice improved gallery on Ad details pages
– Bigger map on Ad details pages
– Grid-based Layout
– Elegant and sober design
– Marked Featured Ads on listings
… and many more coming in next releases and updates.
Before making any installation please unzip the file “unzipme_elegantvm.zip” you download from us containing both: the “elegantvm3.zip” childtheme and the “wp-favorite-posts.zip” plugin. Once unzipped simply follow this instructions.
1. Upload the “elegantvm3” childtheme to your themes folder
2. Activate the “elegantvm3” childtheme
3. Go to your “ClassiPress/Settings” and under “Advanced” tab check “Disable Core Stylesheets” to “Yes”
4. Set the sidebars and widgetized areas or rearrange them the way you need
– For sites with previously published Ads you’ll need to regenerate your thumbnails. To achieve this simply use Regenerate Thumbnails free plugin.
To include the “My Favorites” feature (see the link on top right at demo site)…
5. Upload the “wp-favorite-posts” plugin to your plugins folder
6. On your WordPress backend create a page named “My Favorites” (note if you do not use this name the link will not function until you change the code)
7. On the page you’ve just created “My Favorites” simply paste this shortcode:
IMPORTANT: Do not update “wp-favorite-posts” plugin no matter what WordPress tells you ;)